- ✅100% Money Back Guarantee.
- ✅Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- ✅Limited Quantities At This Price!
- ✅Free 1 year warranty service
- ✅24/7/365 Email Support
Foldable Pull-Push Saw
Ideal for large workpieces with a cutting height of up to 3-5/16 inches (85mm). Thanks to the extra cutting height and length, this pull-push saw is ideally suited for cutting solid timber and carpentry applications. It also comes standard with the multi-purpose guide fence: allowing two miter cuts without changing or adjusting the fence, resulting in perfect 90° connections.
With a powerful 230 V motor and four accessory blade options, the ERIKA 85 is able to process solid wood, board materials, parquet and laminate flooring, aluminum profiles and plastics. And the ERIKA 85 is the lightest pull-push saw in its class: enabling quick and easy transportation to save precious time on the job site.
Advantages and characteristics
- New suction hood with LED lighting for illumination of the cutting area
- More comfortable saw blade change thanks to new lower protective hood
- Removable splitting wedge for plunge cuts
- New profile for the multi-function fence, including clamping piece
- Efficient extraction through a new type of dust channel for even less dust during work.
- Lightest push-pull sawin its class – for fast and effortless transport.
- Always the right setting – adjustable speed for individual processing of wood, plastics or aluminium profiles.
- More safety: With voltage drop switch to prevent uncontrolled restart after a power interruption.
- Intuitive: The operation of the ERIKA leaves no questions unanswered. Clearly designed operating elements are all logically located at the front of the machine.
- Application areas: Cross and longitudinal cuts; table circular saw function, diagonal cuts up to 48°
- Materials: solid wood, panel materials, parquet and laminate, aluminium profiles, plastic
- With CUprex high performance motor
- The integrated Quickstand puts the ERIKA on 4 stable aluminium legs within seconds. Protective rubber stoppers on the legs also prevent slipping or Corner.
- Thanks to the E-control control electronics and the corresponding original MAFELL saw blade, it is possible to cut not only wood but also other materials such as plastics or aluminium profiles process.
- Further plus points for the ERIKA 85: Extremely stable table profile, swivel range from -3° to 48°, a lowerable splitting wedge and the maximum cutting length of 430 mm.
|Cutting height:||0 to 3-5/16″|
|Cutting height at 45°:||0 to 2-5/16″|
|Tilt range:||-3 to 48°|
|Table top dimensions:||1.7 by 3 ft|
|Working height with stand:||2.9 ft|
|Saw blade diameter:||9-13/16″|
|Nominal speed – no load:||2,050 to 4,300 rpm|
|Weight with fence:||89 lbs|
- 1 Suction set with 2 nozzles
- 1 saw blade hm 250 x 2,8 x 30 mm, Z 40, WZ for universal use in wood
- 1 attachment kit wheels mounted
- 1 multi-functional stop MFA with switchable angular detent
- 1 push stick
- 1 clamping piece
- 1 Allen Key6 mm
- 1 Quickstand
- 1 connection cable 4 m
- 1 sliding carriage
- 1 additional table
- 2 holding rails
- 1 fence with cut-off flap
- 1 chip collection system “Cleanbox” (starter set)